Authors are encouraged to adhere to these guidelines as articles that do not meet these stipulations might be ignored or sent back to authors for compliance.
- The first page of the article should carry the contact details of the author(s) including functional phone number, email address and affiliation while the abstract/main article should begin from the second page.
- Surname of author(s) should be in bold font.
- The latest APA referencing style should be used.
- The abstract should not be more than 200 words in single line spacing, and five keywords should be provided below the abstract.
- The article, including the abstract, should not be more than 15 pages. Please note that there are extra publication charges for extra pages beyond the recommended maximum of 15pages.
- Articles should be prepared using Times New Roman font, 12 points and double line spacing.
- Authors should use block paragraphing style, with double spacing between paragraphs.
- Empirical articles should be presented under the following headings: Introduction, Research Questions, Hypotheses, Methodology, Presentation of results, Discussion of the findings, Conclusion, Recommendations and References.
- Position papers should be presented under appropriate and relevant subheadings but without numbering the headings/subheadings.
Submission of manuscript: Articles should be sent as Microsoft Word attachment to [email protected].
Additional Information: For more information, please contact us through [email protected]